DWQA QuestionsCategory: QuestionsTrouble concentrating at school
MarionM asked 4 years ago

My 7 yr old child is struggling to concentrate at school.  After doing assessments to find out whether or not he has ADHD, it all came out negative.  We’ve now been asked to go see an Occupational Therapist at a huge cost to us.  Are there no community-based centers we can go to to have him assessed.  We can pay some money, but not the R2000 they are asking.

1 Answers
tpcadmintpcadmin Staff answered 4 years ago

Dear Parent, We need more information before we can explore your request. It would also help if you made an appointment to see one of our counsellors, who could help you explore other options. Please contact us for an appointment 021 762 0116 Kind regards The Parent Centre

Get in touch