General counselling is aimed at engaging the parent into a partnership where information is shared and the parent’s own problem-solving ability is facilitated. We offer counselling at our Wynberg Office and satellite offices in Gugulethu, Khayelitsha and Hanover Park. All parents, caregivers, foster parents, adoptive parents and grandparents are welcome. All counselors are qualified and very experienced.
Counselling focuses mainly on common parenting challenges such as:
- How do I help my child cope with our divorce?
- What do I do about the constant arguing and fighting between my children?
- My child is not motivated at school
- My teenager is rude and disrespectful
- My child is very aggressive
- My child is being bullied at school
- How do I discipline my children effectively?
- my child has low self-esteem
Contact us on 021 762 0116 or email email@example.com for further information.